Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anime Couple Pics;p

holding hand! sweet;p

awaw it's a hug!

fufufufffu

kiss on cheek! awaw the cutest;p

i dunno why i'm interested of posting this kind of topic about anime hugs and kisses. Well, sounds crazy but it attracts me a lot. hehe i dunno how to make such these awesome pics. it's kinda hard things to do. and so, for me, anime is cute especially for these poses hehehe;p

Why did i choose these poses? hahahaha well, first i'd love to see anime pics posed like it hahahhaa. holding hand, give hugs, and kiss on cheek are what a couple usually act. right? and it's totally cute. perfect things to say love:) let alone if the girls do it first hahahahaha. well actually another kiss means another meaning. and here are the meaning of every kiss he does hehe

1) kiss on the cheek=your sweet (sweetest)
2) kiss on the forehead=I want to take care of you (awawawaw)
3) kiss on the hand=you're lovely (love it)
4) kiss on the mouth=I think I love you (well i don't think so, it's disgusting yucks)
5) kiss on the ear=I want to play, do you?

Hahahahahhahaahaha see? So, where have you ever been kissed? HAHAHAHA 

2 comments:

  1. Mostly on the cheek ^-^ lol I love the pics btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the most the first picture! Nice collection. : D

    ReplyDelete