Monday, August 24, 2009

The Last Few Days We Spent:)

Geeeezzzzzz! Guess what? i'm so happy for the last few daysss:) heehhehe
So many things happened! It quite make me excited.  Well, i'm not kinda girl that like to hide my joy.  Ok I'll tell you dudes.


1.  Having Fun with SPLASH
We did some fun and interesting jokes hahahaha what a jokee! Thanks banget yaaa. Memorable Friday banget buat gueee. We laughed together, ate together, and spent the whole night together! It's been awesome guuuuyssss. makasih one more time buat Fadhli yang udah jauh jauh come to join us from Malang hehehe and all yg ga bisa gue sebutin satu persatuu.  Tatat jugaaa thanks ya udah bawa cowoknya yg mo jadi photographer mendadak dan ga di bayar hahahaha


2.  Spending Time with TDP Community
AAAAAAA. Really miss you guyyss! Teteh, mba ajeng, ega, semuanyaaaa all my bestest since i was child hehehe. ngumpul di depan Kafe Kita-nya teteh hehe Fun banget walopun cuma having popice and talk some tapi entah mengapa haha gue jadi lupa semuanyaa kalo udah sama kaliaan. hehehe. Later kita kumpul-kumpul lagi yaaaa mmmmuuuaaach:*


3.  Be with You:)
Thanks for your kindness dear:) You have changed banget bangetbanget 180degree than the days before. hehe jadi aja gajadi break up kitaa hahahaha. But it's my problem.  Mungkin kemaren kemaren you make me excited.  I'm afraid you've changed lagi kayak duluuuu cause of our busy time:(  I'm afraid of losing youu. I'm not ready.......  Geeezzzzzzzzz please don't let him go yaaaa:) Amiiiiiin..


Hope it's not a dream:)  I love togetherness.  I hate loneliness.
Semoga di bulan penuh berkah ini, gue harap kita semua diberi nikkmat dan berkah yang melimpah amiiiin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment