Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Why? BIG why?


Well, as i said in my last post, he was changed. WAS. i mean the last few days at wekkend, he was so cute and sweet:)
You know, i'm amazed. he did care about me. He told me about how big his love.  I was excited but actually i tried to hide it.  He texted me so often then.  But how silly! I was starting to be bored and didn't respond him.  i didn't reply when he said happy fasting or everything that he really wanted to say.  miss you, love you.  And when he asked me to call him.  Geeezzzzz:(

And now, i guess he got bored with it. He didn't text me last night.  Dunno why i was starting to miss him, really miss him:(  And when i did sahur this morning, i texted him happy fasting. funny huh?  but he didn't reply it. Ugh yah that's my fault. it's my BIG fault to push him away. and now i really NEED HIM:(

he told me he overslept last night so couldn't reply my sms. ok i see, deaaaaar:)

No comments:

Post a Comment